Sunday, July 14, 2013

Watching Vampire Diaries has become Appealing


I for one never thought that I would ever watch Vampire movies, and then it happened, my daughter talked me into it, well actually 2 of my daughters did. So it began, at first I was like; YOU actually watch, and enjoy this? YES they did, read the books first, which I started but couldn't stay at those. Then I went to the movie and actually enjoyed it, closing my eyes at the blood, and as time went on I began to look forward to the next movie.
Then as time has gone on, I found I was drawn to find out more, so I picked up Netflix and began watching the first season of Vampire Diaries and have been caught up ever since. I actually enjoy them,
Basically you know, they are just a big ole family feud. A neighborhood of families feuding it out and loving it UP!! Yes the sex and erotica of the whole thing is also an added feature but I am studying the whole story and realize that it's really pretty simple now.

I also like the witches in the shows best, as I am one, so I will be pulling for the good witches too.
I am currently on season 3, ep 19 but since I began only 3 weeks ago that's pretty fast for as many episodes as there are. So I am going to have to record season 5 to get it ready when I am all caught up, boy is that going to be boring having to ONLY watch 1 episode a week, instead of hours a night. Right?
I can't pick a character I like best, first it was Steffan but now I'm just not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen this movie before. But after reading your article I am thinking to see this movie because I like your article. Have you seen “30 days of night” and “Classic Monsters”? These are also one of good vampire movies in my choice.

    ReplyDelete