Saturday, January 12, 2013

Green Goddess Juice-Detox

Love Your Inner Goddess



Did I mention I think detoxing is good, just as we cleanse our bodies we need to clean the inside too.

I want to feel strong, vibrant, energetic, and weightless each and every day, but I'm not quite there yet. And that's okay. I'm enjoying the process and learning to love me, right now, just the way I am.  Reality check: I'm not superwoman. Reminder: I'm strong, healthy, and on a path to greatness.

Whew, that's better.

Sometimes we need just need to shake it off, do a little dance, and sip some green juice to reignite our inner green goddess. PS I bought a juicer (on sale and totally worth it). PPS Apparently shopping also improves a bleh detox day.
Green Goddess Juice

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup spinach, packed
  • 1/3 cup kale, packed
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 2 stalks celery
  • 1/3 lemon
Method: Juice ingredients and enjoy.

Light, crisp, and loaded with nutrients, just as a goddess juice should be.
Listen to your body and fuel with it both green juice and loving words.

I now acknowledge my body with more affection and respect.
I am now able to achieve all that is necessary in a calm and peaceful manner.
I am divinely guided to my inner-self and I discover my own rhythm.
I am now celebrating my unique strength and beauty.
I am becoming more loving and accepting of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment