Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Beachy Bathroom Decor

I have been working on my bathroom with a beachy theme in mind since last summer, slow and steady to find things I like. Well I really am happy with how it's all pulling together.
#lovingthebeach #beachdecor #beachlifehappylife #Ilovethebeach #thebeachismyhappyplace
#CherylsCookingandCraftingatHome
I found this cute flamingo which put me in a flamingo mood to go in my beachy bathroom
I love it

Then I added big beachy plush towels to go in our beach bathroom
in the 3 prettiest colors

and one day while browsing for things I might like to add
I finally found this cute Flamingo shower curtain
I painted the cabinet a pretty Aqua
and if you look at the door you will see 2 mermaids
swimming through the sea, wait did you really see mermaids?
Or did you??
That is how I wanted you to see them.
soft and flowy
are they real?

I love to decorate, paint, craft
create art
Find me on Facebook
see what else I create.
LIKE FOLLOW and SHARE My pages
thanks for looking
Have a happy beachy day



No comments:

Post a Comment