Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Unicorn Hoodies

Happy Winter Blues days...It's chilly we made it through and ice storm, wasn't too bad, didn't lose power so I can live with that.
I have been busy crocheting, birthdays, sewing and I am taking time to sit down and update my blog

Today I present the Unicorn Hoodies
This is so soft and floppy and warm and cozy
I used The soft Blanket Yarn for the body and most of the mane
I used a smaller twine type for the Unicorn horn
I really love how it turned out
The scarf has pockets sewn together at the bottom for little hands
but you can wrap it around the hood either way
its soft and droopy and if you make it right your child can get a good couple of years out of this one
I used hdc stitches 
The horn is single crochet and a little stuffing 
and the mane is simply tassels cut and pulled through where I wanted them.

2 of my sweeties love these

No comments:

Post a Comment