Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Candle Holders Order today

My favorite time of Year, well really I can't decide which holiday I love best, but this Halloween is in the top 10 LOL


I have made these cute candle holder Halloween Wine Glasses for this year
You can either put a tea light, a votive candle(in a glass) or use battery operated flickering Tea lights for parties and kids on the top(which is the bottom of the wine glass) Aren't they just adorable?? Yes I know right!!
These are for sale at only $20 each plus shipping of course and you can order yours by Email ME or check out my facebook page,My Facebook Page CHERi's Creations  and PM me there.
I spend a lot of time working on all my handmade items and take great care on each piece.
I also do some special orders

No comments:

Post a Comment