Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Car Seat Blanket Covers Made to Order

So with the Cold weather here now I have gotten requests for my Car Seat Blanket Covers
They are custom made to order in color of your choice, patterns may vary but if you give me choices of designs I will do my best to find something unique just for your beautiful baby.


Here is one I recently made for my newest Grand baby Girl
Isn't is Just adorable, nice and snugly, keeps the wind off her when they are out and about.

The cover Velcros over your car seat handle and drapes down over baby to protect from winds weather and even nosy strangers(sometimes that can be a problem right?)

It can also be used as a nice warm blanket too, one side is soft and so snugly the other side is cotton fabric
Order yours today, They start at just $35.00 plus shipping, Makes a great baby gift!!


No comments:

Post a Comment