Friday, August 16, 2013

DIY: Criss-Cross Headband

Having a bad hair day, or need to wash and condition but just don't have time or feel like it but need to run? well here is something cute you can do today to keep that hair all together, you can always use a scarf or any other long strip of fabric. What is more – there is a great diversity of patterns, which you can combine with your outfit. Here is a nice and quick idea, which will make you look great.
I thought this was a cool idea and I have some fabric left from some of my outfits I sew, it will also look cute on children and I know I have several fabrics left over from some of my grandkids clothes to do this with.
Choose a pattern you love (it will be best if the fabric is stretchy, by the way) and lets get to work.
Place the middle of the fabric at your neck`s base, cross it and then cross it once again. All you need to do from now on is to tie the fabric`s ends at the back and you are ready to go!
This criss-cross style will add some accent to your  perfect fit and it will not go unnoticed. Although there are ready-made criss-cross bands, making your own always have advantages like you can choose the pattern and the material, as well as you can adjust it to fir perfectly to your head`s shape.
Criss Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment