Saturday, June 22, 2013

DO NOT Listen to what the doctors SAY

All we hear or read about these days are Get healthy, well I'm NOT, wish it was easy but it's SO NOT!
This country has ruined US. It happened years ago and now WE PAY. So now it's our fault we are unhealthy and over weight? So now we are to live on tons of medications that ruin our liver and give us more health problems, well you know what I for one will not take all the poisons they shove at us, nor will I stand to be called names by a doctor who is getting over paid for telling me all the bad things about my LIFE.
I am human, I am not perfect nor do I want to be, I just want to be happy and I want to stop hearing the shit from doctors that they go on and on about, then I look at them and have to laugh because they are worse than I AM.
I do though say we should all try to live better, can't do it 24/7 but I know there are things that can be done to help achieve perfection, however what is perfection? Do I want to live to be 100? Not if I look like most people that age or hurt and ache as bad as most nor do I want to live on tons of pills a day to barely walk around.
I will miss my family and friends but I also know that the day will come when I will have to give in and say I have spent my life here for as long as I can without being a pill popping nuisance and pass over to a mew and pain free life one of these days, until then I will continue to back talk doctors, and give my out spoken opinion on what I think of the world of medications -poisons made to addict us to be a slave to doctors!!!
I have found out there are many things that we can do to avoid taking the poisons and that is how I chose to live my life and no doctor can force me to take their crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment