Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Bunny TuTu shirt design for Easter

For Easter I was asked to make several bunny items for clients as well as family.
This is one pattern I did a few different ways and colors in machine embroidery designs.
Here are step by step photos of me working on a shirt for my grand daughter, they always come first ;)
This is a machine embroidery bunny and applique as well
I did the bunny in a pretty white satin trimmed in lavender with a pretty fabric bow and then over the top I added a lace tutu
 

The machine reads the pattern from my computer and does the stitches in colors step by step
takes a little while and I have to keep a close eye on everything
Then after the basic outline was complete, I added my satin and bow fabric and it stitches around those step by step
then more top stitching, takes awhile
Finally the words I wanted to add are done the way I decide
I think it turned out really cute and it has been a popular design.
 
I would be delighted to do some custom orders for you as well
email me
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment