Monday, January 21, 2013

Coming Celebrations-Imbolc and Valentine's and my facebook Link


Yes my friends it's that wonderful time of year where the winter blues are getting to you, and you just can't wait till springtime.


Imbolc will soon be here (feb2) also known to most of you as Ground hogs day

I am making plans for a wonderful Imbolc, and will post ideas and recipes here as well as you can find them on a Facebook page
Please go check it out
Then after Imbolc time, right around the corner is the beautiful frilly fluffy time of year for Hearts, flowers and Chocolate!
Yea that's right Folks-Valentine's Day Feb 14th


I love winter, don't get me wrong, and I always want a few days of beautiful clean fresh white Snow
then after a nice fluffy snowfall and cleansing time of year to quiet things down, some hot cocoa or warm cider and home baked pies, cobblers and hearty soups and stews and chilli, it's always nice to plan for spring, planting bulbs, crocus, tulips, and watching the pansies spring to life after a few weeks of sleep and garden rest time.
Yes I will welcome spring with open arms and a clean blessed home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment